Emerson’s Power and Utilities Practice focuses on helping clients improve the commercial availability of their generation portfolio in today’s challenging operating environment.
Lower margins, proliferating renewable, falling coal generation, and rising capacity factors of combined cycle plants are creating a dynamic environment that creates new operational and financial stresses. Our Power and Utilities Practice brings a unique combination of reliability and maintenance expertise coupled with deep industry insight to enable top quartile performance.
Specifically, our Power and Utilities Practice can help you
• increase your asset availability
• reduce maintenance costs
• improve maintenance effectiveness
• integrate the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) into asset management decisions
• enhance planning and scheduling
• accelerate master data development and CMMS/EAM implementations
• complete bills of material
• right-size spare part inventories